Ideas that get you outside. Find inspiration to celebrate in the great outdoors here. Picnics, markets, water fun, races… it’s all here...more
Get sun smart
With outside socialising at its peak during summer, remember to protect yourself from sun damage. With a little planning, you can stay safe in the sun, and enjoy yourself even more along the way.
This summer, follow these simple steps to protect yourself from skin cancer:
- Invest in a gorgeous broad-brimmed hat.
- Wear clothing that offers plenty of coverage - we love long summer dresses and kaftans.
- Sit in the shade - you'll feel better for it after a long day.
- Wear fitting, UV-protected sunglasses.
- Apply SPF30+ sunscreen at least 20 minutes before heading out in the sun. Reapply every 2 hours.
- If possible, stay out of the sun between 10am and 3pm.
- Sunbeds are a big no-no. If you’re after a gorgeous tan, there are plenty of great tanning creams on the market.
Click here for more sun smart tips and info.
Top 10 gift wrapping ideas
If you’re looking for something a little more interesting than traditional gift wrapping paper to wrap your gifts, here’s a list of 10 fantastic gift wrapping ideas that will really make your presents stand out. Enjoy!
Top 10 invitation designs of 2011
Thousands of events have been planned this year using myinvites.com.au – baby showers, hen’s parties, engagements and weddings, birthday and children’s parties! Here are the most popular invite designs of 2011…