Browse our range of fabulous online party invitations.
With outside socialising at its peak during summer, remember to protect yourself from sun damage. With a little planning, you can stay safe in the sun, and enjoy yourself even more along the way.
This summer, follow these simple steps to protect yourself from skin cancer:
- Invest in a gorgeous broad-brimmed hat.
- Wear clothing that offers plenty of coverage - we love long summer dresses and kaftans.
- Sit in the shade - you'll feel better for it after a long day.
- Wear fitting, UV-protected sunglasses.
- Apply SPF30+ sunscreen at least 20 minutes before heading out in the sun. Reapply every 2 hours.
- If possible, stay out of the sun between 10am and 3pm.
- Sunbeds are a big no-no. If you’re after a gorgeous tan, there are plenty of great tanning creams on the market.
Click here for more sun smart tips and info.