Browse our range of fabulous online party invitations.
It's Bandaged Bear Day in NSW and the ACT this Friday 26 March, so be sure to support the cause by buying a cute bear, notepad, pen or hacky sack. You can also make your contribution to The Children's Hospital at Westmead by hosting a fundraising party during March - how about having your own teddy bears picnic?
Here's a few ideas to get your teddy bears' picnic organised - your little ones will love helping:
- Select one of our super-cute teddy invites. It'll get everyone excited about bringing their favourite bear along to your picnic!
- Start gathering teddy bear-themed decorations - napkins, paper plates and cups, teddy cookie cutters, teddy-bear stickers and temporary tattoos for little guests.
- Set up a whole lot of picnic rugs in the backyard or park so there is plenty of room for the small guests and their teddy bears.
- Gather a stack of teddies and sit them up on the picnic rugs to welcome your guests. Your little ones will love dressing them up for the occasion!
- Serve morning or afternoon tea morsels that can be eaten easily on the rugs - finger sandwiches, teddy-shaped cookies, mini-cupcakes, or try this menu plan for inspiration.
- Award small prizes for 'best-dressed bear', 'cutest bear', 'most unique bear' etc - ensure there is a prize for each bear to keep the little ones happy.
- Play kids' music to suit the occasion - like the classic teddy bears picnic song!