Browse our range of fabulous online party invitations.
Winter is a brilliant time to get together with friends. Schedules usually aren’t so busy and there's a great opportunity to make the most of the daylight without the sweltering heat that Summer can bring. If it's been 'too long between drinks', we hope that the following winter party ideas inspire you to get your favourite people together.
- Go bowling - Keep active, foster some competitive rivalry and book a lane at your local bowling centre.
- Host a Winter Wonderland party – decorate with lots of white, hang snowflakes and use white for your tableware with splashes of silver for other decorations to create a magical effect. These gorgeous fleur poms are perfect as huge snowflakes.
- Cook a Sunday Roast for your besties – You just can’t beat this old fashioned favourite. Share the load and lower your stress – You look after the main meal and get your guests to bring nibbles and a scrummy winter dessert.
- Meet at the movies or host a movie night – Shopping list = Popcorn, chips, ice cream and your favourite flicks on DVD.
- Host a Masterchef or cooking party – Get the girls round for a cook-a-thon and whip up a feast that you can all enjoy. This theme is equally as fun for kids and they’ll love planning and creating the party menu with you.
- Indoor camping – A little too cold outside? Why not set up a campsite indoors and engage in all the usual camping fun – bedtime stories, board games, card games and a good old fashioned sing along? Cook up a camp-worthy feast together and snuggle up in your sleeping bag to share stories.
Feeling inspired? Send a Winter Fun e-invite to get your party on its way!