Birthdays: Recipes & Menu Plans
Recipe ideas and menu plans for birthdays, dinner parties and other occasions
Browse our range of fabulous online party invitations.
Do you have a signature cocktail? It’s always impressive when you’re out with friends to casually order a sexy-sounding cocktail with relative ease and style… Rather than devouring the often intimidating cocktail list next time you’re out and about, you can roll out a request for one of seductive sips below (complete with novice notes to ensure you get the right one)
1. Amaretto Cranberry Kiss - Vibrant in colour, not too sweet, it’s made from Amaretto Kiss is a sublime concoction of Almond liquor, vodka, freshly squeezed orange juice and cranberry juice.
2. Lychee Martini - Refreshing and very easy to drink, made from lychees and vodka, you can find it with rosewater in some swanky establishments
3. Peach Bellini - If you like bubbles and Italian things, then the Bellini is for you! Best served using a chilled Prosecco (dry Italian Sparkling wine)
4. Bitter Crush - Aperol + white rum + fresh lemon juice + orange bitters + sugar… a great break up cocktail but be careful it lives up to it’s name on the slightly bitter front!
5. Mojito - You can never lose with the refreshing taste of a Cuban Mojito – Made from mint, lime and white rum ( plus some other yummy things), it’s a safe and refreshing cocktail option
Got drinks with your besties to organise? We’ve got some very cute cocktail e-invites you should check out!